Overnight Visit – International Students
Sample Itinerary for International StudentsTransport: Not provided Accommodation: Not provided
- Velocity Valley Pick 4 Rides
- Choose from a mix of the following rides;
- Bungy jump solo or tandem from the purpose-built 43m high bungy tower.
- Agrojet – only commercial jet sprint in NZ
- Power around the purpose built watercourse in a high speed Hamilton jet boat. The G-force sensation is akin to a Formula One Racing car in full throttle.
- V- Force (Reverse Bungy)
- Leave your fears at the gate. Strap in for take-off before you launch 45 metres into the air travelling at speeds of up to 80km/ph. Feel the 4.6 G-force as the cage releases sending you sky-high then returning to earth in a downward spin suspended by the heavy-duty Bungy cords. Break out of your comfort zone and take on this wild reverse Bungy ride.
- Feel your heart beat as the anticipation increases as your raised 40 meters into the air high above the Ngongotahā stream, and then pulling a ripcord that plunges you into an exhilarating swoop towards the ground at 130kmphShweeb – the world’s first and only human powered monorail race track Shweeb is a world first and is a human powered monorail racetrack. One of our four delegates will race against the clock and each other over a 600m track in order to get the quickest time. This is a high impact challenge with anyone of all fitness levels being able to participate with ease.
- Freefall Extreme – only body flying experience in NZ This is the closest you will get to be a super hero – fly unattached on a giant wind column. This activity is sure to have fellow delegates laughing till their sides hurt. Ever wanted to fly, pretend to be a superhero.
- Roll down the hill in a plastic ball with flipping and rolling around full of laughs and heaps of fun.
- Te Puia - Te Pō Experience (2.5 – 3 hours) The Te Pō Indigenous Experience begins with our mouth-watering buffet at our world-famous Pātaka Kai Restaurant, Bar, and Cafe. With locally sourced cuisine and an authentic Māori twist in each dish, our buffet is guaranteed to be a favourite.
- Following this, you will be led to view an exhilarating cultural performance that takes place in our beautifully carved meeting house, Te Aronui a Rua. It will include a Pōhiri (Traditional Māori Welcome), Waiata (Song), Mōteatea (traditional chant), Poi, and Haka.
- Afterward, enter the geothermal valley on our waka (electric shuttle) and discover one of New Zealand’s most magnificent geothermal wonderlands – featuring dramatic geysers, bubbling mud, and beautiful native bush. Enjoy a hot chocolate, seated on a naturally heated rock terrace overlooking the powerful Pōhutu Geyser.
- Skyline Rotorua Take a ride in the 8-seater Doppelmayr Gondola to the top of Mt Ngongotahā and see the magnificent view of Lake Rotorua and the city. Enjoy two Luge rides, a fun filled gravity ride on a 3-wheel cart, returning to the top via a double seater chairlift.
- **DEPART ROTORUA AT OWN LEISURE**